[dba-Tech] Puzzling network issue

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:50:37 CDT 2009

John,

You might try setting the pc to a fixed IP in  the problem to something just
below the lowest IP that the router will
issue say if it's low is 192.0.50 then try 192.168.0.48 or something. If
this gets you into the network then you
know its a DHCP problem and since it will connect to other DHCP servers then
the problem is probably in the router.

HTH

Bill