[dba-Tech] More command language options than ever

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu May 7 16:43:39 CDT 2009

Most of the POS apps I install at various client sites are setup,
calibrated, remotely connected, last updates installed, network configured
and users setup all through a very sophisticated set of batch file scripts.

Only if some process fails or locks up do I get a chance to cleanup and
reset the scripts. The last install must of comprised of 5000 plus lines of
script in 30 different files.