[dba-Tech] Some of the cool features with Windows7

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed May 27 09:24:10 CDT 2009

TechRepublic just posted this list of cool features from Windows7:
http://i.techrepublic.com.com/downloads/dl_10_win7_tools.pdf. I have been
working with the product for a few days and think MS might just have done it
right.

Was working last night installing Server2008 Enterprize edition with a
friend. We just installed the 'core' version and am now are using just a
command inetface. Somehow I feel right at home... ;-) The foot-print is a
lot smaller and the performance, whether it is an illusion or not, seems a
lot faster.