[dba-Tech] Free alternative for LogMeIn Rescue?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 29 01:19:10 CDT 2009

Hi Helmuth

That's a good solution.
Problem here is that our major ISP, TDC, supplies a "free" router to the customer. This is locked down, however, and to change anything like opening a port, a request must be send to TDC who charges about €140 to make the change.

/gustav

>>> hkotsch at arcor.de 28-05-2009 18:55 >>>
Teamviewer is also available in "DANSK". For my business I use UltraVNC. As
you know I have only one customer site to support so the setup with
firewalls was an one time effort. I have a 24/7 connection using Netways
from AVM wich provides a secure VPN.

Helmut