[dba-Tech] Junk in the Registry

Don Bozarth drboz at pacbell.net
Sun May 31 20:18:58 CDT 2009

I've used both, and prefer Reg Cure.  The biggest problem is that if you
haven't been keeping up with artifacts in the registry they grow like a
bloody weed.  Once the registry is "clean" it's a much easier task.
Installing and/or uninstalling large applications (including those from M$)
leave an enormous amount of crap behind.

Don B.