[dba-Tech] Question on Open Source - Linix Derivatives

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 02:09:53 CST 2009

Hello Stuart,

that is very useful, thank you very much.

It serves as a TOC for the windows Open Source, and I guess it it worth
checking in from time to time to see what is there,

What I was curious about was whether most Linux Open Source eventually do
support windows also, or is it only a subset of the entire Linux world that
bothers to produce a Windows Exe.  Any thoughts?

thanks again

Mark