[dba-Tech] Complete connectivity, centralized data and geo-aware

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Nov 5 14:11:46 CST 2009

Your's maybe - not mine.  I develop *business* solutions, not Web 2.0 crap.

Not all of us live in areas where web based applications are even possible, let alone
preferable.

Many organisations don't let their staff have internet access for all sorts of valid reasons.

Very few organisations that I know about are prepared to trust their corporate data to an
anonymous "cloud".

One day maybe, but certainly not in the next few years.

--
Stuart