[dba-Tech] You too, can be famous! ;)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 07:57:34 CST 2009

I'm going to write a series of articles of favorite/least favorite
tips/features in the Office applications. The selling point is they're not
mine, but from developers at large. If you want to play, I'll include your
contact information in the article -- similar to the security and add-in
articles I wrote last year.

<http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=497>

I'm starting with Word -- if you're interested, I'll need your favorite
all-time Word tip/feature and your least favorite feature.  Please mail them
to me privately -- ss harkins at gmail dot com -- so we don't upset the kind
moderators!

Thanks!
Susan