[dba-Tech] Kaspersky?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Nov 19 21:51:49 CST 2009

I have removed it from a number of PCs. Things worked better when I replaced
it with Vipre ;o)

I just installed Vipre (site license) into an office that had these products
on various pcs: Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky, Avast, Norman, Xysoft(?),
Adaware, AVG, Spybot and OneCare every PC had some kind of infection except
one of the two Avast PCs (on which the user is somewhat computer literate).
It was an attorney's office! I can't imagine what kind of information could
have been reaped from there via spyware.