[dba-Tech] RTF

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Nov 27 09:20:21 CST 2009

Hi Andy

You could try using a version of the Word Viewer - a free download from MS.
If that fails too, the received RTFs are buggy and should be corrected at the source.

/gustav

>>> andy at minstersystems.co.uk 27-11-2009 14:56 >>>
Hi all

Anyone know a good utility to view RTF's? A user at my customer's site gets
sent refgularly an email with an attached RTF document, and every time it
hangs Word when it's opened. Thought I might see if there was a good RTF
viewing utility. Google just leads me to RTFViewer which doesn't so much
view as turn an RTF into an EXE, so I'm looking for one which someone knows
works.

Cheers

Andy