[dba-Tech] Best thumb drive

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Oct 3 22:03:03 CDT 2009

AFAICT they're all the same.  Just picked up  4gb for $12 at Fry's.  I'll
never fill it up.  I've got a 512MB one.  I never ran out of space for any
reason on that one either.

I had several.  I can't see any difference at al among them.

Really remarkable technology.  I mean the actual chip itself that holds 4
billion bytes (what's that like 32 billion transistors?) is teeny.

Rocky