[dba-Tech] Best thumb drive

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 3 22:13:30 CDT 2009

Well, there are speed differences.  Some of them are much faster than
others.  I do not have any details on which are faster, but I do know they
exist.  If you have to copy a large amount of data, you;ll appreciate the
speed.

I had a 16GB drive that I filled up all of the time - transferring large
files/images/etc., between systems.  It's nice when you can carry a few DVD
ISO images around.

I personally like the Corsair drives.  Although I do not think they are the
fastest or best, but that are a good value for the money.

Bobby