[dba-Tech] FW: Google wave explained

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Oct 4 13:07:02 CDT 2009

Hi Jim

It supports video with audio so I guess "audio only" as well:

  http://code.google.com/intl/da/apis/wave/

This page is in a language people like us understands:

  http://code.google.com/intl/uk/apis/wave/guide.html

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 04-10-2009 18:17 >>>
Hi Gustav and Max:

It looks like a multi-protocol real-time streaming engine? I wonder how many
protocols it can stream and how designable it is? Can it stream more than
code based protocols? Can it stream such objects as Flash or Audio?

This technology asks more questions than it answers.