[dba-Tech] New virtual drive

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:16:52 CDT 2009

Hello Jon,
thanks for the terminology, yes what you describe sounds correct.  Do I get
it right that mobo's usually have more them one PCI-Express?, whats normal
two or three?

So what will I do with all the NE2000 network cards that I have here and the
3COM 3c905's :)  Oh, and all the 56k modems I also have ?

Mark