[dba-Tech] New virtual drive

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Tue Oct 6 05:25:49 CDT 2009

Mine's got 4 full sized slots and two small ones, but it was a top of the range mobo when I bought it. Asus P5-DH (or some such combination of letters).

As for all the other cards, I guess you'll either have to put them in a drawer (especially the 56k modem!) or see if you can get a convertor for them.

Jon