[dba-Tech] make USB-stick bootable - 1st fail

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Thu Oct 15 08:37:55 CDT 2009

Thank you, Jon,
wow, there they hide format options.
Now I formatted it w. NTFS and then ran the pe2usb without the -f, so it
would not try to format it with FAT.
this worked for transfer, and it shows that it has MBR, but it won't boot,
although I can set the bios to boot from it.
So now I'm installing WinXP on it.
curious whether that will work

Lembit