[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] LCD vs Plasma

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 16 07:56:32 CDT 2009

Hi Mark,
My Bravia has 4 HDMI posts, a VGA, USB, composite video, direct link,
digital port, S-video, (basically ports ad nauseum) - and an Ethernet port
which I use to connect to my home network. I can then view photos, music and
video from my PC. I also bought a Sony Bravia InterLink module (add-on) off
of eBay (in the box new). It gives me direct access from the TV to the
Internet sources such as YouTube, Amazon Video on demand, CBS, Slacker
Radio, etc. It came with a $99 coupon for Amazon Video on Demand so the cost
was a wash and I've enjoyed it.

I'm kind of chuckling at this thread while thinking to myself "don't any of
these guys have wives?" How the unit looks was an important factor in our
purchase.