[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] LCD vs Plasma

Rusty Hammond rustykh at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 15:48:17 CDT 2009

Something else I've noticed in price differences on same size screens is the number and types of input connections they have.  For example, one 42" may have one HDMI, one VGA, and  one Auxillary input (for VCR/DVD/Blu Ray).  The other may have two HDMI, one VGA, one S-Video, and two Auxillary.  If you don't need all of those inputs and the other features are the same, you could save a little money.

HTH,

Rusty