[dba-Tech] FW: Hang in there pops

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Oct 20 16:33:52 CDT 2009

A bunch of us in our late 50's and 60's were discssing the same subject over a beer last
night.

We all reckon we are in *far* better shape than our fathers were at the same age.  We all
lead active lives and intend to do so for a great many years to come.  None of us have and
desire to "retire" - we all enjoy what we are doing too much.

--
Stuart