[dba-Tech] FW: Bumblebee decline

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:32:07 CDT 2009

I had a nest of Bumblebees living under my front step all summer. Was
wishing they would go away but I didn't disturb them as I know they
are valuable to the environment. I did have to take out a couple
individuals who attacked me and my wife. Self defense.

I'm hoping they find a new home next year. My wife Marty has stated
that they won't be tolerated another year.

GK