[dba-Tech] FW: Clock change

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:45:44 CDT 2009

Jon:
If you saw Country file this week (on BBC1), you would have seen the cows
milking themselves.

Some farms have installed a machine whereby the cows, when they feel the
udder full, make their OWN WAY to this particular barn and stand in the
right place whereby a robot milking machine attaches "milkers" to the teats
and milks the cow without any human being there.

Apparently milk  yield has gone up 40% and the quality of the milk has gone
up as well as the cow are no longer distressed waiting to be milked.

Apparently, "normal" cows get milked twice a day by humans.  When the cow is
left to its own, it milks itself FOUR times a day.

Do we even need farmers?  AND, more importantly do we need Winter time?

Max

No no no, I LIKE being different to Europe. We invented standard time, we
SHOULD be different to everyone else!

Jon
/www.databaseadvisors.com