[dba-Tech] Question on collaborative choices

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:35:46 CDT 2009

I'm not really writing about it -- just a poll question and if "the cloud"
is a valid choice, I should probably include it -- I just haven't decided if
it's really a valid choice where Office is concerned.

I wouldn't say the chit chat is valueless. First, it helps the editor focus
content for the blog. Second, if it sparks a discussion, someone might learn
something useful.

Susan H.