[dba-Tech] Office Key

DJK (John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Wed Oct 28 10:10:26 CDT 2009

(cross-posted to AccessD - happened to see it there first)
http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

Rocky

In case you haven't tried Ralph's suggestion: do - it's brilliant!  It works on Win7 too, though it doesn't say so.  It
retrieves keys for Windows, Office, Project and others.

It certainly works on another PC's system disk attached to yours as a local disk, for instance in a USB-attached caddy.
What it doesn't seem to do is to work across a network - which may just be a good thing!

John