[dba-Tech] Major site crash

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 31 17:03:32 CDT 2009

Hi John:

I have been going through the update log but there is no obvious culprit. It
does sound like windows REPAIR is the only option... :-(

Lucky it is only 7 computers. (Too small of system to have a full-server
remote Work Station deployment applications installed ($700 plus for SSA the
last time I looked) but too large to be an easy update... it will probably
take 2 days to complete.)