[dba-Tech] Format hard drive and start over

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:35:35 CDT 2009

Hi Tina,

Over the last few years, I have had relatively few disk failures, but once I
get over the initial shock of losing a drive, I am always delighted because
it gives me an excuse to open the drive and show some one how beautiful the
inside is.  Inside your hard drive is a very clean place.

Have fun with it, you may think it is pretty enough to be an ornament of
sorts.

Mark