[dba-Tech] Outlook question -- favor

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:12:11 CDT 2009

I'm not running Outlook 2007, I'm running 2003 and 2010 (beta). Would
someone mind checking something for me in 2007?

In 2010, you can quickly change a message's format from the ribbon as
follows:

In Outlook 2010 (still in beta), it's a bit easier. Select the Format Text
tab in the new message window and choose a format from the Format group.

Does 2007 have the same ribbon tab and Format group? Also, to change the
default setting in 2010, you do the following:

Click the Office button (tab).

In the left panel, select Outlook and then click Options.

In the left panel, choose Mail.

Select a format in the Compose Messages section.

I'm assuming these tasks are the same in 2007 -- can someone verify that for
me?

Thanks!

Susan H.