[dba-Tech] FW: Friday's Visual Basic World Submissions: A1 FULL CGI/ASP Website Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and Internal Messaging (Updated)

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:54:06 CDT 2009

Shamil, with your interest in both Web Sites AND VB, I thought you might
like a look at this.

Max

Sent: 04 September 2009 11:38
Subject: Friday's Visual Basic World Submissions: A1 FULL CGI/ASP Website
Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and Internal Messaging (Updated)

THIS NEWSLETTER IS AVAILABLE IN HTML FORM! To upgrade, go to
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/CodeOfTheDay/ModifyMailSettings.asp?lng
WId=1
Friday, 09/04/2009

Learn a little more about Visual Basic World
each day, with www.Planet-Source-Code.com 's
Code of the Day!

Current # of subscribers: 26,467

Code of the Day:

1) A1 FULL CGI/ASP Website Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and
Internal Messaging (Updated)

Submissions Since Yesterday:
NONE

Do you need help on a programing project?  Outsource it for less and pocket
the difference at RentACoder.com!
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/DotNet/Default.aspx?txtFromURL=DefaultP
SCNewsletterAd_DoYouNeedHelpOnAProgrammingProject&M=211&W=1&A=754912

1)A1 FULL CGI/ASP Website Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and
Internal Messaging (Updated)

Category: Internet/ HTML
Level: Advanced

is a web page for a counter-strike clan I am affiliated with. I thought it
best to share this code with my fellow programmers because it is TRUELY a
great example of how to make a FULLY functional, interactive website with:
Login, Administration, Messaging, News Posting, Live Server Stats, Security
Levels, Privilleges, etc.. I've used this type of code for E-Commerce
Websites (SupplyCounter.com), CRM Services (Alpha-Quote.com), and much much
more. In order to use this, the compiled exe must be placed on your server
in a directory where people can execute EXE files, the Database (mdb file)
needs to be uploaded to the same folder, and any CONSTs (pointing to the
database path, etc..) must be changed. The initial logon is "admin/admin".
Please comment and vote!

Complete source code is at:
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/default.asp?lngCId=53906&lngWId=1

Compatibility: VB 5.0
Submitted on 5/20/2004 11:39:38 AM and accessed 8991 times.