[dba-Tech] Outlook default print style question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 08:49:06 CDT 2009

When printing a message, Outlook defaults to Memo Style. You can change it,
but if you have to change it every time, that's a nuisance. Seems like you
should be able to reset this default, but I haven't found the setting yet.
Help talks about modifying and creating print styles, but that too, doesn't
seem like the best solution to this problem. I don't think you should have
to modify Memo style to be exactly the same as an existing style -- you
should be able to reset the default to the existing style.

Anyone know how?

Susan H.