[dba-Tech] Vista Question

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:04:50 CDT 2009

Hello Jim,
This application calls files that came from one File system to another a new
'stream'.  Vista requires you to unblock files from other streams.

This is the annoying "unblock this file" that this thread started on.

However, the reason I posted about this little application is that it allows
you to unblock an entire set of folders and files, which I find very useful.

Like I said, it probably should be named "Vista Folder Unblocker Utility"

HTH

Mark