[dba-Tech] Split multi-page PDF file into single pages

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:13:37 CDT 2009

Gustav,
I find this desire interesting since my problems have typically involved the
reverse: combine several PDFs into one. For that I use Attac Consulting's
PDF class stuff. But I have yet to need the ability to split a single PDF
into multiple one-page sends. This makes me curious. Why do you need to do
this?

A.