[dba-Tech] Problem with Vipre

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Sep 11 17:06:58 CDT 2009

Hi Susan,
Never heard of such a thing. Maybe the icon is just disappearing from the
systray? Check with the task list and see if SBAMsvc.exe is running. If so
then Vipre is running. If SBAMTray.exe is running then its just a Windows
glitch if it isn't then it is Vipre's systray icon function not working
correctly - no big deal either way.