[dba-Tech] External hard drive

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:12:17 CDT 2009

I have a bunch of them I've bought over the years. They keep making
them bigger and I keep filling them up. I've not had one give me any
trouble so I can't say as any of them are better or worse than the
others. I usually look for Western Digital drives but mostly because
that is what I have had success with. I would always tend to stick
with a recognisable brand. Seagate or Western Digital either one would
work for me. All of them should be USB 2.0 now. Some might also have
firewire or other connection methods but USB is the most common and I
have found works well for me since the update to version 2 five or so
years ago.

Good luck shopping.

GK

--