[dba-Tech] Ruby on Rails

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 14:53:52 CDT 2009

Hello Arthur,
Your lucky to be in an area where you can speak Chinese on a daily basis.  I
think that it is almost impossible to learn a language unless you are
exposed to it.

If you have a chance to visit China at some stage you should try it.  I have
been five times and it is a wonderful place.  The people are great, the
environment feels safe and the food is the best in the world.

I love China.  It can be intense, and even lonely, but it is always pure
China.

You can visit China without the need to go with a tour, and you do not need
to stay in expensive hotels designed for westerners.  I think once you go
there, you are likely to return regularly.

Good luck with your language training,

Mark