[dba-Tech] FW: Your Blueprint: Optimizing Your Desktop Using VirtualBox

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:00:12 CDT 2009

FYI

VirtualBox is FREE.  Here is the PDF link.

Max

Thank you for your interest in Sun's xVM VirtualBox. Learn more about it in our guide "Optimizing Your Desktop Using Sun xVM VirtualBox"

http://www.sun.com/offers/docs/xvm_virtualbox_bp.pdf

The following information will help you navigate through our extensive online
resource center:

* VirtualBox downloads, features, FAQ and Community Resources
   http://www.sun.com/software/products/virtualbox/
* VirtualBox open source online meeting place
   http://www.virtualbox.org/
* VirtualBox online forums
   http://forums.virtualbox.org/

Thank you again for your interest and we hope you enjoy the world's most popular open source virtualization software!