[dba-Tech] print-on-demand

Peter Brawley peter.brawley at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 7 16:03:40 CDT 2010

Bizarre though it seems, after four years our POD printer (lulu.com) has
"upgraded" its POD software such that it can no longer print our book
from a PDF that has both portrait pages (for text) & landscape pages
(for some big lookup tables). For every print run, I'd have to manually
make 50-odd images of such landscape pages and hand-assemble such
chapters. Not in this lifetime.

Does anyone know if that's a common POD hangup, and/or the name of a POD
printer company that doesn't impose such a limit?

PB