[dba-Tech] Pictures Hosed on SD Card

rockysmolin at bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Apr 9 08:02:27 CDT 2010

you mean like Norton Ghost?

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:40:23 +0200
To: dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Pictures Hosed on SD Card

Can you ghost the sd card?

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of
rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sent: 09 April 2010 13:36
To: dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com; dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [dba-Tech] Pictures Hosed on SD Card

I took a million pictures on the D.C. trip but about 40 of them won't copy
from the SD card.  When I plug the card into the laptop W7 asks if I want
to scan and repair - but I'm a little wary because if it's like chkdsk,
it'll recover the space but I'll lose the pictures.

I've got WXP and Vista and Vista at home (going home today) - maybe one of
them will have a better time, but I doubt it.

Any advice on recovering these files?

MTIA

Rocky

This communication and its attachments, if any, may contain confidential
and privileged information the use of which by other persons or entities
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this transmission
in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material
from your system.