[dba-Tech] AVI to FLV converor

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:30:22 CDT 2010

Stuart,

I was hoping I could find information about how to build ffmpeg in Windows.
 YouTube recommends it so I thought I'd give it a whirl, but I haven't ever
built an application from C++ code.  Your winff.org link led me to a site
that has "automated ffmpeg windows builds":
http://ffmpeg.arrozcru.org/autobuilds/

Thanks.

<http://ffmpeg.arrozcru.org/autobuilds/>Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI