[dba-Tech] Fw: Office 2010 new Insert Screenshot feature

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:54:33 CDT 2010

BTW, I know you can use the Screen Clipping feature to grab just what you want -- I'm just finding it a bit awkward to use.

Susan H.

A few of the apps in Office 2010 let you take screenshots -- probably is, you can't crop them. Well, you can crop them within the document you're using them, but I can't find a way to actually crop the source file. Does anyone know if you can do that?

I need a good, cheap piece of software for snapping screenshots. If Office would save the cropped picture, that would be fine -- that's all I need!

Susan H.