[dba-Tech] Free "Mathematica" type software

Janet Erbach jerbach at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:34:29 CDT 2010

Arthur -

My husband Steven says:

'You could tell Arthur that he might try WolframAlpha.com.  He could also
purchase (if he can stand the monetary hit) Wolfram Mathematica Home Edition
for $295.  There are also a couple of Wolfram Mathematica web sites like
http://functions.wolfram.com/ and http://integrals.wolfram.com/index.jsp.
That second one has a nice calculus example right there on the home page.'

Steven has calculus books among his recreational reading books on the
nightstand.  I figured he would have some suggestions for you!

Janet Erbach