[dba-Tech] 3-d style and 3-d rotation in Office 2007 and 2010

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:34:51 CDT 2010

I'm playing around with the above features and mine shapes and pictures just don't look like the gallery examples. They still look flat. Has anyone else played with this? I've seen it used, but I have no idea why my objects still look so flat.

I've tried it on the Shapes (AutoShapes) and on an inserted picture of the ribbon. I used the latter because I've seen that effect used already. The rotation works Okay, but there's no depth.

Any help?
Susan H.