[dba-Tech] 3-d style and 3-d rotation in Office 2007 and 2010

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Wed Aug 25 07:49:34 CDT 2010

Susan,

Does this not work the same as in Office 95 though 2003 (I don't have Office 2007)?

You draw an object and then click the 3-d tool. The object then takes on a 3rd dimensions, but if you have not defined any depth it does not look any different. So you click on the 3-d tool again and a graphical menu appear, at the bottom of which is the textual choice "3-D Settings". Select that an you get another toolbar which has a depth button.

Lambert