[dba-Tech] CSS overload

Rusty Hammond rustykh at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 13:03:48 CDT 2010

I've also heard, but haven't checked it out yet, that with android based
smartphones, you can use this feature to make calls and it doesn't count against
your mobile plan minutes.  True, it would use your data minutes, but you can
choose to have your phone connect to your home, or any other available, wireless
network and go through that connection.  My head is kind of spinning thinking
about it, but basically, I can connect my cell phone to my home wireless
network, and use this gmail feature to make hours long phone calls without worry
of using up my mobile phone minutes or going over my data plan limits.