[dba-Tech] Fw: Outlook 2010 hanging up

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 12:11:10 CST 2010

Found the following interesting:

<http://www.labnol.org/software/tutorials/solutions-for-slow-gmail-imap-with-microsoft-outlook/1761/>

But didn't seem to be the same as my system.

I did realize that I had two accounts, both to the same gmail account so I
deleted the one that was hanging up -- the IMAP account. Not hanging up
anymore but now it's not sending or receiving. It says it is, but nothing's
moving. It's all rather odd, because it was working fine!

Susan H.