[dba-Tech] VBA Triggers Configuration of BitDefender?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Thu Feb 25 14:15:47 CST 2010

For the last few days, whenever I open a VBA window (Access, Excel, probably
others), I get a window: Please wait while Windows configures Bitdefender,
as if I'm installing Bitdefender for the 1st time.

I have Bitdefender, but it was installed months ago, as was Office 2003.

I know I can kill this if I reinstall Office or Bitdefender or both, but
what could be causing this, and is there an easier fix?

Thanks!
Dan