[dba-Tech] Your next phone Chapter 2

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 6 12:47:05 CST 2010

The new Google phone Nexus is hitting the road in a short time. No price is
stated but it will be comparable to the iPhone. It will most likely only be
available in the US for the time being so we are all safe...for a while.

AFAIK the internal OS coding is all in compiled Java.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2010/01/05/nexus-one-videos

The ads are MAC-like. This should all be a grand competition between MAC and
big G and hopefully no single provider, like iPhone, will have a monopoly
and then maybe we will see some reasonable prices.