[dba-Tech] Laptop Batteries

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:40:46 CST 2010

Sorry. Thought we were on OT with this thread. I have to work up the
nerve to complain. I's just not in my nature for the most part. Not
that I don't complain about stuff, I just rarely complain to anyone
that can actually do something about what I am complaining about.

Good luck getting your new battery.

GK