[dba-Tech] Once and for all time: server backups

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Jan 14 11:39:11 CST 2010

I have been so lucky so far with this. I had a meeting a few days ago with a
client who is in trouble. I have been bartering with him since his
restaurant has the best food in the area. He actually said he wanted to
settle up with me rather than risk me not getting my fair share back! But I
do share your concerns and welcome your advice - thanks.