[dba-Tech] Web site (was: Once and for all time: server backups)

Janet Erbach jerbach at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:46:03 CST 2010

Mark -

If it's any comfort, there are some people who don't like ANYTHING right
away unless they thought of it first.  I work for someone like that:  it can
take her anywhere from a week to a month to warm up to something I create
for her on my own - like an access program that saves her loads of time
managing inventory, or a nifty web site graphic to catch the customer's
eye.  The only way I ever find out that she's warmed up to it (because
she'll never say anything up front) is when I hear her talking about it as
if it's always been there or she comes and asks me to update it in some way!

Janet Erbach