[dba-Tech] Word/Acrobat compatiability

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:53:21 CST 2010

Acrobat has totally usurped my Word menu -- adding two new menus!

That seriously hampers some of my work. When shooting figures for Word blogs
and articles, I can't show those Acrobat menus! Anyway to hide them? What a
pia! I can't believe Acrobat and Office allow that without asking my
permission or something -- or offering some alternative!

I will probably just create a new toolbar and move them and close the
toolbar unless I'm working with Acrobat.

Susan H.