[dba-Tech] Can anybody reccommend a disk space analyser for W2K8 64 Bit

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 03:55:32 CST 2010

Hello Max,

thanks for your clarification, yes you are quite correct.

I tend to think of the drives completely separately so never even thought to
sum them, but I see what you mean.

I have in my machine a 350 GB for C, and a 650 for D, and I am thinking of
buying another, but not sure whether to go for eSata external or to go for a
neat and clean internal.

Is is correct to assume that eSata will be the same performance as an
internal disk?

thanks

Mark